Sunday, May 20, 2007

Unity Vs.Go...who wins?!!

Yeah...the two Teams are battling it out. But the elections are over. Here is my opinion about the elections...here are the people I will vote if I were allowed to:

1. Arroyo-he has been in the Government for a long time, and he proved himself a good politician
2. Pichay-though from the province, he has done a lot of things for the good of his province
3. Angara-Well, I just like him because of his platforms.
4. Recto-if people think EVAT is a devil, I think EVAT is good. Because of EVAT, our economy is slowly going good, so deifinitely, I vote for Recto
5. Singson-He was one of the people who helped in exposing Former President's Estrada's secrets. I definitely support him!
6. Defensor-Like Angara, I just like Defensor because of his platform.
7. Zubiri-Zubiri, like Pichay, also has done a lot of things for the good of his province, so I like Zubiri.
8. Kiram-Uh...no comment.
9. Magsaysay-Uh...no comment.
10. Pangilinan-Uh...no comment.
11. Villar-he's industrious, he's got style, he's a good politician, and he's a heck of a good dancer!! ;)
12. Escudero-who wouldn't want Chiz to win? He's a good politician!!

FYI, I am in the Administration's side. I won't state my opinions about the people I didn't vote because I might get in trouble.

Anyways, hopefully most of Team Unity wins.

I'm DJJ, once again signing out. Peace out.

No comments: