Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sorry I was late people but the damn internet malfunctioned yesterday and according to my big brother the internet in the whole of Quezon City busted or something...

Yay!! Later we, the whole of our Mandarin Class will watch curse of the Golden flower, a Chinese Movie! My friend says he might fall asleep, but I think I will be so excited! And finally, I am friends with all our classmates, except for one, which I deeply regret.

So yesterday I've finally received my graduation gift!! After exchanging it($1=45.78), we went to SM and do a buying bonanza!! We ate heartily at Sbarro,went to buy my memory stick with 1 gigabyte(finally!!) nand then we bought other unnecessary stuff!! After that we then proceed home with our legs fatigues and tired.

Currently I'm downloading music for my PSP, while waiting, don't be shy to go to my friends' blogs like the "My own World" by Marco?

Once again, I'm DJJ your favorite DJ signing off, peace out!!

1 comment:

Marcoholic said...

hahaha. =) i love sbarro too!