Monday, May 21, 2007

A dream remembered

Hello friends...after I woke up and started clearing my watchlist in HEX(www.hexrpg.com) randomly, something reminded me a part of a dream I had a few weeks ago. It was a very sad and terrible dream...

It started out with something else, but I can't remember it. All I remember is this: Me and other people that I didn't see their faces were in the Mandarin class with Ms. Valerie teaching us something I've forgotten, someone called from the door for Ms. Valerie. She went and then talked with the person in hush. Then after a few moment, she announced that a certain classmate of mine in Grade 7 passed away. Then the scene suddenly shifted into the funeral...

That's all I remembered. I don't want to say who was my classmate that died in my dream, so I'll keep my lips sealed.

3 comments:

Marcoholic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcoholic said...

why dont u just expose the names!? it will be more exciting.. the dream was sooo cool and quite queer? haha =P

I-J JeDI said...

Yes, quite.